Monday 25 February 2013

London Super Comic-Con 2013


Phew~! Well, that weekend went past almost as a blur of people, sketches, and lots of tea. Compared to EMS back in October, I had a little more to offer this time. The Universal Horror booklets were back alongside the two new books; The Grinning Man, and the Mike Read Has Beautiful Breath fan book - a big thank you to all those who picked them up - I hope you enjoy them.


 
Besides the books there were numerous other items on show at my table, such as notebooks and prints, plus wearable goodies such as Ni No Kuni hand-painted t-shirts and Adventure Time custom painted shoes. The latter ofcourse went rather quickly, after the fuss made at EMS over the not-for-sale pair. Again, thank you to those who do now have them. I'm sure you'll look after them.

 
 
Also yet another thank you goes to people who commissioned one-off sketches, and those who bought the ones produced at my table throughout the weekend. I hope they were worth your while....and wait. See you all soon at the next one~! ...Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment