Sunday 2 April 2017

Alien Procrastination

With Alien: Covenant looming over the horizon, I thought it would be relevant for me to post this. Plus, I really should post something...

This was never intended to be seen by many, but here is a short silent comic I did for myself at the end of last year. It was conceived and designed as a storytelling exercise, and, where applicable, as a portfolio piece. Since I've been drawing Alien comics for myself since I was about 8 years old; it seemed both fun and natural. Yeah - I'm weird. I know.

The presence of anything actually 'Alienesque' was deliberately toned down to focus on mood and build-up.

The colour piece was just a mock 'cover' to go with it. It has no actual relevance to the story (little that there is) depicted.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment